Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Paper Wishes Marathon/National Craft Month

Well, I'm back!  Not sure if a normal thing, but time will tell.

March is National Craft Month which I did not know.  However, it all works out with what we are doing on the Paper Wishes message board.  This month we are having a Marathon to try and use up some of our stash!  However, I have a slightly off-beat sense of humor and decided that the 2 prizes would be packs of designer paper!  It's only the 3rd, but I've done 3 pages from last Christmas (2013 is still not done) and a couple of cards. 



If you are a fan of Paper Wishes/Hot Off the Press products come on over to the message board and join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny! Hope you are doing OK! Somehow I missed this post in Feedly so I will post a comment now on the OWH bloghop weekend. I happened to see your name on the Memorial page of the bloghop and thought I would check in on you. Come join us this weekend if you can! Take care and have a great day!
    http://operationwritehome.org/finishing-strong-bloghop/

    ReplyDelete